Glass Lined Reactor
The glass lined reactor is such a pressure vessel that is made by spraying powdered glass which contains high concentrations of silica onto the internal surface of a steel container. After repeated high-temperature calcinations, at around 900℃, the glass firmly adheres to the metal surface.
Combining the glass's stability and the metal's strength, the glass lined vessel is excellent chemical equipment. It has smooth surface as well as strong resistance to wear, heat, shock, and corrosion, widely applied in the chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, food, dye, pesticide, and other industries for mixing, hydrolysis, emulsification, neutralization, and crystallization.
Our glass lined vessel comes with an agitator, and it is easy to use and maintain. It is available in a complete range of specifications and we can also make non-standard products according to the requirements of customers.
- The glass lined reactor we provide has standard size in both metric and imperial measurements. Its diameter, height, thickness, and other parameters can also be specially designed according to customer requirements.
- Our reaction kettle is designed with standard nozzle layout. The nozzle size, configuration, and arrangement can be customized as well.
- Multiple types of agitator are used, including frame type, anchor type, impeller type, hydrofoil type, pitched blade type, etc.
- Our glass lined reactor is equipped with the conventional jacket or the half-pipe coil jacket. Non-jacketed reactors are also available.
- The reaction vessel is sprayed with different varieties of enamel to meet different process requirements. The product warranty period varies between 9 and 18 months according to the enamel used.